Shimano S-Phyre shoes offer the ultimate in comfort, adjustability, and power transmission.
- Stiffness Index: 12
- Microfiber Synthetic Leather: Supple, light yet stretch-resistant material
- External Heel Cup: External curved heel cup suppresses foot twist and roll
- Carbon Sole/Mid Sole: Carbon fiber composite sole/mid sole
- Hollow-Channel: Lightweight, ultra-rigid hollow outsole
- Wider Cleat Adjustment: Expands range for mounting cleats
- Integrated sole and upper construction sets a level of fit, stability, rigidity and lightweight performance
- SHIMANO DYNALAST helps to reduce braking loss
- Wide range fit adjustability accommodates various shapes of feet
- Dual independent Boa IP1 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustment
- Adjustable powerzone wire guide holds foot securely
- Built in drainage holes for rainy conditions
Mountain bike shoes are most commonly compatible with SPD/2-Bolt cleats. Road bike shoes are most commonly compatible with Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt cleats.
Cleats are sold separately. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Black / 43||689228681583||ESHRC901MCL01S43000||SHR339246120|
|Black / 44||192790106359||ESHRC901MCL01S44000||SHR33381000|
|Black / 46||192790119670||ESHRC901MCL01S46000||SHR333325380|
|Green / 44||192790109671||ESHRC901MCE01S44000||SHR338405230|
|Green / 45||192790091761||ESHRC901MCE01S45000||SHR339505510|
|Green / 46||192790122212||ESHRC901MCE01S46000||SHR33435590|