Feel your bike come alive on the open road with the new Alpinist CL II, featuring the lightest, best-handling clincher rims we have ever made, elevated with the performance of a tubeless system. The brand new Alpinist CL II now brings mountain-taming performance slightly closer to earth with a carefully selected build designed to let riders take full advantage of the low rim and spoke mass. The Alpinist CL II utilizes the same rim as the alpinist clx ii. They react to even the slightest increase in power with immediate acceleration and carve the purest lines in the corners, yet they can also handle almost double the impact standards of every certifying body. The result is a 1375-gram tubeless wheelset with an otherworldly ride quality designed for real-world road pressures. The Alpinist CL II utilizes components curated to keep you rolling and rolling fast. The DT Swiss 350 hubs, featuring their star ratchet drive system, are reliable and easy to service, while 24 DT Swiss comprace straight-pull spokes front and rear, laced to the rims with their alloy pro lock nipples, are synonymous with reliability and can be obtained at any bike shop. The reduced rolling resistance of a tubeless setup is undeniable, as are the benefits of improved handling and incredible puncture protection. It took the most extensive and demanding engineering and testing program we've ever undertaken. As a result of this extensive development, the Alpinist CL II features a hooked rim that can handle a huge range of pressures up to 110psi and offers an easier set up and mounting experience than ever.
- Rim: Alpinist CLX Carbon Clincher, 700c, Disc Brake, Tubeless
- Rim Details: 33mm Depth, 27mm External Width, 21mm Internal Width
- Hub: DT Swiss 350 Straightpull Center Lock, Star Ratchet 36t internals (10 degs), 100x12mm & 142x12mm, Shim. RD. 11SP HG freehub
- Bearing Type: DT Swiss Sealed Steel Cartridge Bearings
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition Race Straightpull, Front: Radial/Two-cross (2:1) 21 count, DS: 276mm, NDS: 290mm; Rear: Two-cross (1:1) 24 count, DS: 283mm NDS: 287mm - Nipple: DT Swiss Hex Prolock Al 2.0x14mm
- Tire Size: 24mm—38mm; Max Pressure: 24mm-35mm: Tubeless (110psi) Tubed (130psi), 36mm-38mm: Tubeless (60psi) Tubed (60psi)
- Weight: Wheelset 1,375g, Front 606g, Rear 769g (including 15g, tubeless rim tape and tubeless valve)
- Assembly Method: Hand built at every step; from rim layup to the last nipple turn.
- Extras: Roval Rim Tape, Spare Spoke & Nipple Kit, System Weight Limit: 275lbs/125kg
|Rim||Alpinist CLX Cabon Clincher, 700c, Disc Brake, Tubeless|
|Hub||DT Swiss 350 Straight-pull Center Lock, Star Ratchet 36t internals (10 degs), 142x12mm, Shim. RD. 11SP HG freehub|
|Spokes||Spokes: DT Swiss Competition Race Straightpull, Rear: Two-cross (1:1) 24 count, DS: 283mm NDS: 287mm|
|Nipples||DT Swiss Hex Prolock Al 2.0x14mm|
|Lacing||Two-cross (1:1) 24 count, DS: 283mm NDS: 287mm|
|Inner Rim Width||21mm|
|Outer Rim Width||27mm|
|Extras||Roval Rim Tape, Spare Spoke & Nipple Kit, System Weight Limit: 275lbs/125kg|
* Subject to change without notice.
|142 x 12mm / Satin Carbon/Satin Black / 700c||888818894499||30022-5302||ALP395356770|